We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
This is suitable for helpdesk-type call centers of enterprises or sales/customer service teams with less than 30 people whose primary job is to receive a large number of customers’ calls. This type of call center typically provides all sorts of operation advice or handles acceptance of business as well as customers’ complaints. Examples include technical support centers, after-sales service centers, consulting/reservation centers, complaint centers, and claims centers.
Given a large number of inbound calls, this type of call center often faces the following problems:
- Customer service staff is not at the work station or the call is received during non-working hours, resulting in missed calls;
- Inbound calls cannot be allocated, resulting in different customer service staff has a different workload;
- Repeated communication on the same issue signifies poor efficiency and often results in poor customer satisfaction;
- No call recording means service quality cannot be monitored and disputes with customers are hard to handle.
The New Rock helpdesk-type call center solution improves call reception and response rate using its 24/7 smart switchboard and a host of call-distribution capabilities. Call center employees are able to record customer information and call contents during the calls in real-time. Management staff can access call histories, call recordings, and converted text of all call center employees in order to supervise service quality.
·24/7 smart switchboard: customized greetings and multi-level interactive voice response (IVR), and self-service reception of inbound calls at all times and precise distribution
·No missed calls: set a hunt group during office hours with orderly reception of inbound calls and automatic call forwarding to on-duty staff after office hours
·Numerous inbound call distribution rules: sequential order, round-robin order, simultaneous vibration, and priority selection for idle extensions, and inbound calls will be automatically put on queue with a music on hold if all extensions are occupied
·Pop-up screen on inbound calls and call memos: a screen automatically pops up showing customer information and call memos when receiving an inbound call, and this solution supports addition, revision, sharing, and batch export of call memos at any time
· Built-in storage for up 10,000 minutes of call recording or unlimited external storage，supports search and replay of call recordings via computer, and audio-to-text conversion of call recordings improving efficiency of quality inspection
·ALL call histories can be viewed in order to check employee’s service quality from the perspectives of frequency of effective calls, average call duration, and evaluation of satisfaction level